We are currently hiring for Fitness Instructors for our 2017 summer season under the Health & Wellness division. The Fitness Instructors instruct group or individual fitness classes to the ability of the members and guest participating. The Instructors deliver classes with an enthusiastic and engaging teaching style to promote a safe and fun atmosphere for all. Fitness Instructors perform classes in Yoga, Spin, Boot Camp, Kick Boxing, and/or Mat Pilates.
The Fitness Instructor position performs the following:
- Welcome and acknowledge all member and guests
- Anticipate and address member and guests' service needs
- Assist individuals with disabilities; always show genuine interest and appreciation
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with members, guests and co-workers
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team/co-workers to reach common goals; listen/respond appropriately feedback from co-workers in and outside of your department
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Manager; complete safety training and certifications
- Specific knowledge of the fitness class to be taught
- Prepare class by cleaning up props, room, equipment etc.
- Clean up instruction space after each class
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Minimum of one year experience and/or related skills in Yoga, Spin, Boot Camp, Kick Boxing, and/or Mat Pilates
- Current, valid CPR and basic first aid certification
- Ability to instruct a multitude of skill level, both group and individual
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and cooperatively and take initiative
- Able to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
- Friendly and upbeat
The positions offered are seasonal, part-time. The positions are located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.