Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are seeking a Project Administrator to join our Residential Services division. The purpose of the Project Administrator is to plan, organize and execute key projects related to the onboarding of developer home products into the Residential Services department and provide associated financial reporting and projections.
The Project Administrator is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Use discretion and independent judgement to plan, execute and complete Residential Services projects within the scope of work, budget and timeline constraints required
- Manage the onboarding of Yellowstone Development vertical construction products into the Yellowstone Club Property Management portfolio of homes
- Manage the pipeline of Yellowstone Development product acquisitions by interfacing with clients and client representatives to streamline the client’s home turnover experience. This includes, but is not limited to: punch list resolution, change orders, special requests, home utilities and other required services
- Manage the Residential Services team to effectively and seamlessly execute Yellowstone Development home deliveries, including property management and housekeeping personnel
- Conduct meetings and phone calls with prospective clientele, effectively describing the Residential Services suite of products and services as they relate to the management of their home
- Conduct meetings with clientele, developers and various Residential Services departments to ensure effective home punch list resolution for all involved parties
- Manage Yellowstone Development home delivery projections and related occupancy and labor projections
- Create and maintain detailed home manuals for Yellowstone Club development new-builds outlining all significant systems and maintenance requirements
- Create financial reports and conduct financial analysis on labor productivity across all Residential Services departments providing recommendations to improve operational efficiency and increase profitability
- Conduct financial forecasting as it relates to developer home growth
- Track historical occupancy trends and make detailed occupancy projections
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two (2) years Project Administration or Project Management experience within a real estate environment
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Intermediate to Expert level of Microsoft Office systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.