Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for a Housekeeping Manager under our Residential Services division. The Housekeeping Manager ensures that the day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping team are executed in a manner that meets Yellowstone Club standards and exceeds the expectations of our Members and their guests.
The Housekeeping Manager performs the following:
- Support the goals, policies and procedures of the Executive Housekeeper, Residential Services Operations, and the Yellowstone Club
- Manage and supervise all Assistant Housekeeping Managers, Supervisors, and Housekeepers in their daily tasks
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the Member and guest homes
- Order cleaning supplies and operational items for the department; Strive to use environmental-friendly cleaning supplies and techniques at all times
- Complete scheduling for the department
- Conduct routine inspections of the homes to ensure consistency and high quality
- Make quality inspections check on employees and look for areas of improvement
- Maintain payroll in accordance with forecasts and budgets
- Plan and organize new hire orientation and training for new and returning employees
- Plan and assist in conducting the morning meeting
- Maintain home status communication with the Rental, Sales, Lodging team
- Complete linen and towel and supply inventories
- Maintain and track deep cleaning projects
- Report and track maintenance orders
- Monitor financial objectives; payroll, supply budgets, and cost factors
- Assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed, including OSHA and ADA
- Be a decisive team leader, offer experience developing, and motivating team members, and provide effective training programs; Create and maintain an environment that addresses the personal and professional needs of all employees through the mission and culture of the company
- Ensure housekeeping employees are in keeping with the performance factors as established in respective job descriptions. Including attendance, teamwork, initiative, productivity, etc.
- Achieve the highest possible Member satisfaction
Qualified candidates must have:
- High School Diploma, GED, or related work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Manger preferred, not required
- 5+ years’ of cleaning in a resort or club setting preferred, not required
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, and train a team
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office systems
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Capable to manage multiple priorities, work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to meet the company driving insurance requirements
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.