Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are seeking an Executive Housekeeper. The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing and ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping team are executed in a manner that meets Yellowstone Club standards and our Members and their guests.
The Executive Housekeeper performs the following:
- Support the goals, policies and procedures of the Executive Housekeeper, Residential Services Operations, and the Yellowstone Club
- Manage and supervise all Housekeeping Managers, Assistant Housekeeping Managers, Supervisors, and Housekeepers in their daily tasks
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of the Member and guest units
- Order cleaning supplies and operational items for the department; Strive to use environmental-friendly cleaning supplies and techniques at all times
- Complete scheduling for the Housekeeping department
- Conduct routine inspections of the homes to ensure consistency and high quality; Make quality inspections check on employees and look for areas of improvement
- Maintain payroll in accordance with forecasts and budgets; Monitor financial objectives; payroll, supply budgets, and cost factors
- Plan and organize new hire orientation and training for new and returning employees
- Plan and conduct the morning meeting
- Complete linen and towel and supply inventories
- Maintain and track deep cleaning projects
- Assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed, including OSHA and ADA.
- Be a decisive team leader, offer experience developing, and motivating team members, and provide effective training programs; Create and maintain an environment that addresses the personal and professional needs of all employees through the mission and culture of the company; Monitor and communicate performance of all employees
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or five or more year’s related experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- 5+ years’ of cleaning in a resort or club setting
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.