We are currently hiring for Temporary Mail Center Assistants. The Temporary Mail Center Assistants are responsible for assisting the Mail Center staff in the daily operation of the department and delivery of mail and packages to Members, guests, and employees.
We are looking for Temporary Mail Center Assistants to join us from November to February.
Duties of the Receiving Assistant are:
- Record, store and distribute all Member packages arriving to the Yellowstone Club
- Distribute incoming mail and packages according to company procedures
- Load, unload or stack containers, materials or products
- Record packages into inventory into Arrival Software systems
- Maintain a daily inventory check on all packages stored within the Mail Center
- Assist with facilitating freight items being delivered to the Members’ homes
- Provides a service to the Yellowstone Members and guests in receiving incoming and outgoing parcels
- Assist Members and guest dispose of their trash and recycling
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the Waste/Recycle Facility
- Sort cardboard, aluminum and other recyclables
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Over 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
- Be able to work outside in inclement weather and adverse conditions
The positions offered are temporary assignments. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, and a complimentary meal each day. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.