Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for the positon of Graphic Design Intern. The Graphic Design Intern assists with the development of marketing materials and event photography.
The Graphic Design Intern position performs the following:
- Design digital and printed flyers
- Assist in the design of restaurant menus
- Assist with the placement and shipment of photography orders
- Edit event photos in Photoshop and/or Lightroom
- Assist photographers with photography and photoshoots
- Assist with Yellowstone Club social media design
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Exceed expectations through the ability to personify friendliness, engagement, and act graciously with the ability to focus and connect with all Members, guests, employees, management, and vendors, at all levels
- Consistently demonstrate an upbeat, energetic, authentic and professional attitude at all times
Qualifications candidates must have:
- Pursuing Graphic Design degree at a Junior or Senior level; Or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or visual communication-related field
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Programs; including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Have a strong sense of design fundamentals: balance, composition, color, harmony
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Valid Driver’s License with ability to meet company driving insurance policy
- Must be able to work weekends (these are the busiest times)
- Must be comfortable doing physical activities such as hiking in snow on photoshoots
- Must be dependable, respectful, and able to take direction well
- Acute attention to detail
- Understands customer experience is the backbone of Yellowstone Club, and it is our job to provide that superior experience when we interact with Members, guests, employees, and vendors
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, and a ski pass to Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.