We are currently hiring for Golf Course Maintenance Operators for the 2018 summer season. The Maintenance Operators work on the maintenance on all areas of the golf course grounds.
The Golf Course Maintenance Operator position performs the following:
- Mow golf courses to specifications by operating and using hand and power mowing equipment
- Hand-rake sand bunkers and remove any debris or hazardous materials from the course
- Change cups on putting greens and ensure that any damaged ones are replaced before the start of play
- Perform inspections of facilities and grounds and report any hazardous situations in an immediate manner
- Operate string trimmers to trim around flower beds, trees and bushes
- Handle aerating, fertilizing and seeding tasks along with reconstructing bunkers and traps and correcting drainage problems
- Operate various mowers, string trimmers, edges cart paths, bunkers, sprinkler heads, and helps maintain sand bunkers
- Operate other light maintenance equipment authorized by supervisor
- Maintain fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis
- Report equipment problems or failure to the equipment manager immediately
- Clean the maintenance areas daily
- Aids in drainage, laying sod, preparing soil base, etc.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High School Diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age or older
- 1 year minimum experience operating light machinery i.e. lawn mower, trimmers, garden tractors
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time. All positions are located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including a free transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth.