Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently seeking Sushi Cooks to join the Yellowstone Club for our 2018 summer season. The Sushi Cooks work with the Sushi Supervisor to prepare the highest quality sushi plates/rolls consistently and effectively.
Sushi Cooks are responsible for:
- Assist in preparing sushi orders according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently execute intricate and aesthetically pleasing sushi plates and rolls
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking
- Properly handle ready to eat food that is served raw
- Uses knives, hand tools, utensils, and equipment to portion, cut, slice, julienne, whip, beat, maintain holding temperature, chill, freeze or otherwise produce food for the dining room, and sushi bar.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food using thermostats and thermometers
- Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and ingredients
- Focus on total customer satisfaction
- Partner with the restaurant staff to ensure the safety and sanitation of our facilities are in compliance with federal, state, local and Yellowstone Club standards
- Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen at beginning and end of shift
Qualifications candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Must have 1 - 3+ years’ experience working as a sushi cook, experience with luxury restaurants preferred
- Knowledge and comprehensive operation of all kitchen equipment, small or large scale
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time and seasonal, part-time. All positions are located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each day. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.