Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for a Lodgekeeping Manager to join our Residential Services department. The Lodgekeeping Manager ensures the day-to-day operations of the Lodgekeeping and Laundry teams are executed in a manner that meets Yellowstone Club standards and exceeds the expectations of our Members, guests, and co-workers.
The Lodgekeeping Manager position performs the following:
- Manage all aspects of the daily operations of Lodgekeeping in all public spaces
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with all other departments to provide the highest level of expectations for our Members and guests
- Know all aspects of cleaning public spaces and understand private home cleaning at a level that is recognized in a world class lodging environment.
- Understand the laundry systems and equipment in place to process various laundry needs at the Club
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that they are being followed by all members of the team
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all times
- Provide leadership, training, coaching and counseling to the Lodgekeeping and Laundry team in accordance with Yellowstone Club standards. Ensure the Lodgekeeping & Laundry teams are adhering to these standards on a daily basis
- Conduct regular inspections of the public areas, offices, etc. to ensure adherence to our cleanliness and operating standards
- Be able to communicate with the membership and guests at a high level, being very cognizant of their needs and be able to follow through on meeting those needs. Anticipate the needs of members and guests and resolve any complaints in a satisfactory manner
- Assisting with the ordering and inventorying of supplies
- Provide a key role in the recruiting, selection, training and development of employees with the goal being maximum employee satisfaction, productivity and member/guest satisfaction
- Ensure employees are meeting scheduled shifts; document as necessary employee absentee occurrences
- Coordinate department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of efficiency and cooperation
- Be willing to carry out any and all tasks required to bring all public spaces to a level of cleanliness that meets Yellowstone Club’s standards
- Ensure all team members are performing their work in a safe and high quality manner
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2+ years of managerial experience in Housekeeping/Lodgekeeping or equivalent
- Proven experience using communication and organizational skills to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Valid Driver’s License
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass/day tickets to local ski resorts, free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, ski days each month for employees to enjoy the mountain, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.