Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for a Residential Architectural Manager for our Development department. The Residential Architectural Manager is responsible to coordinate all construction drawings, manage relationships with design professionals, track project design to meet delivery schedules, and prioritize consultant’s workloads.
The Residential Architectural Manager position is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowering a team to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understanding and application of all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
- Leading plan development process from design completion through construction completion meeting all quality standards and expectations.
- Be available as needed for client meetings, onsite support and coordination issues both during normal working hour as well as after hours on a limited basis.
- Manage external architects to ensure consistent application of drawing standards, construction standards and practices.
- Ensure schedule needs are met through management of external resources and prioritized schedules effectively delivering DC’s on time for cyclical start slots.
- Coordinate between ex external design resources (Architecture, design, interior design, engineering, mechanical design, etc.) to ensure fully integrated constructible drawings.
- Coordinate all value engineering process to achieve cost target goals.
- Manage all quality control of construction documents. Ensure construction documents are complete and accurate prior to distribution.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard specification development, standard construction drawing temple and standard detail drawings.
- Support sales/design needs through producing specific exhibits as requested.
- Coordinate shared schedule with Director of Construction Operations
- Monitor and adhere to all FHA/ADA guidelines as set forth in policy manual.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as needed and as the project(s) so dictate.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of architecture experience
- Strong knowledge of single-family and multi-family projects
- Architectural license for appropriate jurisdictions
- 10+ years’ experience supervising construction projects of increasing size
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to use applicable construction management software including CAD for residential construction
- Experience in managing construction and project management
- Must be well organized and a highly motivated and a self-starter
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
The position offered is a full-time, year-round position located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision, a 401k program with company match, a free ski pass, transportation stipend, free public transportation from Bozeman/Belgrade to the Club upon hire, a complimentary meal each day, employee ski days each winter month, outdoor activities to enjoy in the summer months, and a casual dress code. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth. For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.